Have you ever wanted to look and feel like a celebrity? Feel like a fabulous star on your birthday with our rhinestone sashes! We have sent sashes to certain big movie and television sets.
16th and 15th birthday sashes are huge with the celebrities and you’ll look great in them!
Wear our “Queen of 16,” “16 & Ready to Drive,” and “16th Birthday Princess” sashes on your Sweet 16!
You can also feel like a star on your 15th birthday with our “15th Birthday Princess” and “15th Birthday Diva” sashes!
At any age, the birthday girl can dress like a celebrity with our “The Birthday Diva” and “The Birthday Princess” sashes!
Visit our website for all the rhinestone sashes that celebrities love!
Rhinestone Sash owner Steph finds an excuse to wear a sash!
So you didn’t just win a pageant, but you still want to rock a sash. Who says you can’t? Take a look at these excuses to wear a sash, and then pick out your favorite at RhinestoneSash.com!
- Birthday: You’re the star this one day a year, so make sure everyone knows it! Wearing a birthday sash will ensure you get free gifts all day long.
- Bachelorette Party: You’re only a bride once (or twice, or three times…) so you should make the most of your bachelorette party. Wear a sash so you can stand out that night. You can reuse the sash for your bridal shower or pass it along to another bride!
- Costume Parties: Dress up as your favorite pageant winner or get a custom sash to complement any costume.
- Around the Office: Are you the best boss ever? Make sure all of your employees know! (Or get an “Employee of the Month” sash to spread the love!)
- Pampering Your Mom: Is your mom the best? Or did you recently do something that made her mad? Make it up to her with a “World’s Best Mom” sash. Every time she wears it, you have to do a chore!
- Random Acts of Sashes: Purchase a stash and bestow it upon your friends when they do something good or have an important day coming up. It can be something generic like our “Buy Me a Shot” sash or whatever you can think of on one of our custom sashes!
What excuse do you use to wear sashes?